« Home | A Professor's Perspective » | Does Lord Martin Live? » | Lord Martin Lives! »

A Spot of Hunting


Seeing as one of my favourite things in life is hunting , I thought it impolite not to talk you through a typical chase.

These pictures were recorded just after I decided the white fish above needed a quick rough and remember session.

Here, we start out stalking the prey, I have him in my sights, but instead of taking him head on, Ill swim to my left, use that tree as cover and take him from behind, allowing me a good firm hold on the tail. The throbbing pain will remind him who's in charge here!



Now, the other fish see me coming and know to clear a path, the victim however, is blissfully unaware of my approach from behind. Before he can turn I inject the speed, he tries to run, but he's no match for me, I have more speed and its not long before I get a chance to nip his arrogant little tail before watching him run away.




Then, my job over and done with I retreat behind my bodyguards to chat and lark about good hunting.

Labels: ,

Links